Cross Cultural Solutions - Peru

Cross Cultural Solutions - Peru
International Volunteer Program

Thursday, July 4, 2013

No Internet = No blog

For the past two days there hasn't been any Internet access and therefore I've been unable to update about my trip. Please accept my apologies. I have officially entered my fourth and final week in Peru and it has been a grand journey to say the least. As many know I travelled to the Nazca Valley on Monday to see the mysterious Nazca lines. Not only was this on my Peruvian bucket list but also on my personal bucket list of things I must do. It is absolutely worth it and truly an awe inspiring adventure when you fly over and see the lines first hand. It is difficult to explain how unbelievable they truly are in real life and then to question how it was done and for what purpose. Simply amazing.

This week of volunteering has been equally enjoyable and memorable. I love the dual role of working within the actual facility and then visiting the residents at home. I learned especially today that even in the darkest of times there is cause for hope. Never lose hope and trust that good things will always come to those who genuinely deserve it.

In the coming days as I prepare to return home there will more updates to follow and reflections of past adventures in greater detail. Thank you to everyone who has been following me on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment